What we do?
PRINT & COPY SERVICES
CREATIVE IDEAS SERVICES
Whether you are on the road or at home, we're here to help with a host of digital solutions that make getting things done a whole lot easier.
PACKING & SHIPPING SERVICES
PRIVATE MAILBOX SERVICES
Take Advantage of PostNet's Host Of Mailing Services
Why stand in line at the Post Office when you can get so much more done at PostNet? We offer a host of mailing services from stamps and basic metering to Express Post -- all in a warm and friendly environment with helpful service from PostNet team members.
Postage StampsFor your convenience, PostNet carries a variety of popular stamps in books and rolls.
Postage ServicesPostNet offers Express Post, International and Registered Mail to street addresses and PO Boxes. Across the country or around the world, we got it all!
Bulk Mail Services
Many PostNet locations are equipped to handle the mailing of thousands of newsletters, brochures, postcards or other important communications. When you use PostNet's bulk mail services you can save as much as 30% on postage costs!
Do you have a complex or difficult logistics problem? Because of PostNet’s national network of locations and our diverse portfolio of shipping companies, PostNet is well equipped to help you solve the most challenging shipping jobs.
Initial Setup Fee $25.00 Key Deposit (Refind when key returned) $15.00
Mail Forwarding Service
$5.00 per arrangement + Postage (Depends on volume & mode)
PostNet makes it easy for your small business to get online and get found by customers! We now offer:
- Professional website design
- Domain registration and hosting
- Mobile and ecommerce websites
- SEO, social media and email marketing tools
All of our small-business website packages include a content-management system so that you can make basic changes, as well as monthly maintenance for bigger changes. You’ll also get domain-based email addresses and easy-to-use email marketing tools.
PostNet Australia Pty Ltd was incorporated on 15 May 2007 and acquired the exclusive rights to franchise PostNet business for the Australian market. Currently, we have locations at Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney, and PostNet's goal is to have 100 franchises in the next 7 years.
PostNet centres offer Digital Services such as graphic design, computer time rentals, document scanning services and have the ability to receive and output files in a variety of formats. PostNet also offer Copying & Printing Services including digital black & white and colour copies, complete business printing services, document finishing services and much more. PostNet's Packing & Shipping Services include StarTrack, DHL, FedEx and other Postal Services providing freedom of choice and a wide range of service options including custom packaging and supplies. (Overnight air express and ground shipping – Domestic and International.) And, to add even more convenience, PostNet offers a host of Business Services including private mailbox rentals, passport photos, facsimile services, signs & banners, office products & supplies, international money transfers and web services.
So many services, one stop solutions provider, that's PostNet!
Excellence in customer services as a one-stop solutions provider.
To be the premier world-class business solutions provider with value-added products and services through continuous innovations.
Everyday we have to be better than yesterday.
- Over 750 Franchises Worldwide
- In Industry Since 1983 / Franchising Since 1992
- High Demand Products/Services Established, Proven System
- Consistently Top Ranked Franchise Company
Speak with one of our representatives today!
0415 189 593 / 0490 338 427
PostNet offers an array of high demand services and products-tailored to meet the needs of small business owners and today's busy consumer. We like to think of PostNet as an entrepreneur's store-helping the small office, home office and small business owners get what they need, when they need it. At the same time, PostNet caters to the general consumer, offering a host of products and services to help them complete their personal business needs quickly and efficiently.
Why Choose PostNet?
At PostNet, we realise you have many choices when considering business ownership, especially when it comes to franchise opportunities. Find out what makes PostNet different or better than our competition.
GET FRANCHISE INFORMATION PACK
As a global network of locally owned and operated, full-service Neighbourhood Business Centres, PostNet has become a trusted neighbourhood resource for helping individuals and businesses succeed - a proven partner in helping customers successfully complete their daily printing, copying and shipping projects. Unlike a traditional mail franchise or printing franchise, PostNet takes the ordinary project, adds creative support, and makes it extraordinary.
- Unique Service/Retail Concept
- B2B/Consumer Friendly
- Modern Store Design
- Multi-Carrier (StarTrack, DHL, FedEx)
- Trusted Neighbourhood Resource
- Time-tested Business Model
PostNet A Unique Franchise Opportunity
How to start a franchise with PostNet
The Undercover Boss
After developing hundreds of independent mail and parcel centers from 1983 to 1991, PostNet founders Steve Greenbaum and Brian Spindel launched the PostNet business service franchise in July of 1993 and have never looked back. The key differentiators between PostNet and other shipping franchise, copy franchise and print franchise competitors is the strength and diversification of our business model and our commitment to an open and inclusive culture and franchisee involvement in all aspects of the organisation.
- Over 27 years industry experience
- Over 750 Locations Worldwide
- World Class Training/Support
- Industry Leading Technology
- Recognised Leaders in Franchise Community
Regardless of your background or experience, PostNet provides the training and support you will need to successfully operate your PostNet business services franchise. Our system ensures that you will start-up properly, transition quickly into effective day-to-day management and operations and ultimately learn how to focus on increasing sales and improving profitability as your business grows.
- Financial/Business Planning
- Site Selection/Lease Negotiation
- Store Design/Installation
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Marketing/Advertising Support
- Ongoing Business Support
PostNet Business Centres are typically located where small business people and busy consumers live and work. Successful PostNet Business centres can be found in smaller rural markets up to major metropolitan cities depending upon a variety of contributing factors.
- Outstanding opportunities available in all major markets
- Every franchisee receives a protected territory
- No territory limitations on marketing to customers
- Area Representative agreements available
PostNet Franchises Available
Single Unit Franchise
PostNet's Single Unit Franchise licence grants an individual or entity the right to own and operate an individual PostNet Business Centre in an approved business location.
PostNet's Area Representative licence grants an individual or entity the right to assist PostNet Australia in developing a specific exclusive territory. This includes support in recruiting new franchisees, securing new locations, coordinating the store development process and providing local training and pre-opening support to new franchisees. Whether you are interested in developing a Single Unit store, Multiple stores, an Entire Territory, we have the right opportunity for you.
- PostNet Business Centers are located closer to where customers live and work on the interior of neighbourhoods and in convenient retail locations.
- PostNet's franchisee owner operators allow for higher level of service and convenience for customers.
- PostNet offers a multi-carrier selection. FedEx DHL and StarTrack authorised ship centre. In essence, PostNet services customers that are loyal to all three of the major brands and offers a complete line of postal services. PostNet is supported on the FedEx and DHL locator systems and these companies send their customers to PostNet Centres. Being a multi-carrier allows PostNet to offer a more diverse offering and with our complete business services offering, PostNet is the complete package one-stop centre for small business and has a higher level of service business.
- PostNet's store design, proprietary signage, and merchandising sets us apart by creating a bright, professional, and user-friendly environment that is engineered to be both efficient and effective in delivering a great shopping experience for PostNet customers.
- PostNet is a retail and service business, and as such we are looking for people with outgoing personalities that would do an excellent job of representing the brand and their business to the public.
- On a financial level, a potential PostNet franchisee must have a net worth of at least $300,000.00 and be (or be able to become) liquid for a minimum of $150,000.00. If a prospective franchisee meets these qualifications along with having a good credit score and history
Yes. PostNet has long term relationships and national contracts with all four major carriers (FedEx, DHL and StarTrack) that provide various benefits, significant discounts on ground and air services. These relationships allow the carriers to use PostNet's prime retail locations as a delivery system for their services and products to the public and it also allows PostNet franchisees to profit and benefit from offering "Fortune 100" company services through their locations.
- Local programs, which the franchisees utilize to build and develop awareness and loyalty with current customer base.
- Regional and cooperative advertising, where PostNet franchisees get together with other franchisees and leverage their strength in numbers.
- National programs that are conducted by the PostNet National Advertisement Fund.
Also, PostNet is the only company in the industry that offers a first-year managed marketing program that includes both consumer advertising and business-to-business advertising to help develop an initial customer base and momentum for the growth of the business.
- The franchise fee, which covers all of the initial assistance for store opening along with the training, education, franchise support and rights to use the brand over the 10-year term of the franchise agreement. The franchise fee is $48,000. Unlike other competitors, PostNet's franchise fee is inclusive, therefore there are no other significant tuitions, construction management or other fees that are added on top of the franchise fee.
- The PostNet Centre Development fee. This fee covers the store Fitouts, initial inventory supplies, fixtures and other items necessary to get the store up and running. PostNet's Centre Development package fee is $100,000 to $150,000 ( depends on location and size).
- The operating, working and start-up capital. This amount is approximately $60,000 and would cover costs like initial advertising, monies available to the owner operator to cover the negative cash flow during the start-up period.